Richmond Events’ latest business panel report on employee engagement is now available. Headline findings include –
- 82% of the panel feel employee engagement is essential within their organisation, with a further 15% feeling it’s nice to have.
- Only 70% of the panel say their organisations actually measure employee engagement. A worrying 4% are unsure if they do or not…
- The panel feel that levels of employee engagement are higher within their department than they are for their organisation as a whole.
- 50% of the panel feel that engagement levels have increased within their organisations’ over the past 3 years.
- The most popular measurement tools for employee engagement are questionnaires and appraisals. However, only 4% of the panel feel engagement questionnaires completely reflect the true feelings of their organisation.
- The two most important factors in terms of employee engagement are good line management and a good leadership team.
- The two areas needing most improvement are good line management and a good leadership team!
To request the report please contact David Clark